Tetrobot is the most popular and robust driller robot on earth, but perfection does not exist. That’s why I, Maya, created its microscopic brother: Psychobot.
Help me guide Psy inside Tetrobot’s gears and circuits: by absorbing blocks of matter and throwing them around, we can fix everything. Learn how pipes, lasers and other electronic devices work, where valuable memory blocks are hidden and how you can transform slimes.
The owners of damaged Tetrobots from all over the world count on us, cause we are the only people who can fix their beloved robots.
- Available on : Windows / Mac / Linux / iOS / Android
- Release Date : October 2013 (STEAM) / Later (TOUCH DEVICES)
- Genre : Puzzle
- Rating : Everyone
- Pure puzzle gameplay for players who love to challenge their brain.
- 50+ levels to play and many more secrets to unlock.
- Original soundtrack composed by Morusque (Knytt Stories, Saira, Blocks That Matter, Exodus…)
- Discover what happened to Tetrobot, Alexey, Markus and Maya, 15 years after Blocks That Matter.
- Steam Features : Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Workshop integration (level editor included).
Why a sequel?
The concept of Tetrobot and Co. has emerged from feedbacks we received about Blocks That Matter and from various game prototypes we made in early 2012. Blocks That Matter is quite challenging, that’s how it has been designed, but it can be very frustrating sometimes. Maybe too much. That’s something we wanted to work on.
Tetrobot and Co. and Blocks That Matter share the same universe, but you should expect a lot of changes in terms of gameplay and character’s capabilities.