Tetrobot is the most popular and robust driller robot on earth, but perfection does not exist. That’s why I, Maya, created its microscopic brother: Psychobot. Help me guide it inside Tetrobot’s gears and circuits: by absorbing blocks of matter and throwing them around, we can fix everything.
Learn how pipes, lasers and other electronic devices work, where valuable memory blocks are hidden and how you can transform slimes.
The owners of damaged Tetrobots from all over the world count on us, cause we are the only people who can fix their beloved robots.
- Available on : Windows / Mac / Linux / Wii U / iOS / Android
- Release Date : October 2013 (PC) / October 2014 (Wii U) / April 2015 (iOS/Android)
- Genre : Puzzle
- Rating : Everyone
- Pure puzzle gameplay for players who love to challenge their brain.
- 50+ levels to play and many more secrets to unlock.
- Original soundtrack composed by Morusque (Knytt Stories, Saira, Blocks That Matter, Exodus…)
- Discover what happened to Tetrobot, Alexey, Markus and Maya, 15 years after Blocks That Matter.
- Steam Features : Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Workshop integration (level editor included).
“Tetrobot and Co. is fresh, cute, and bloody hard.”
– Rock Paper Shotgun
“A diabolically clever level design that constantly renews itself.”
8/10 – Gamekult
“Tetrobot & Co. was a unique game to play through. Its charming style kept me relaxed as I challenged my mind with each level.”
4,5/5 – Broken Cartridge
Purchase Tetrobot and Co. using the form below:
You can also purchase the game from any of these retailers above.
Thank you for your support!
The (incredible) soundtrack of Tetrobot and Co. has been composed by Morusque.