Seasons after Fall, at the dawn of spring
Posted on March 20, 2014
Already three months passed since we started working again on Seasons after Fall.
Here’s what we’ve been working on this winter:
– Guillaume started working on a light system and shaders.
– Benoit created tools for animation and level building.
– Géraud made researches on art direction, animation, environment and characters.
– Yann wrote new scores and dug the idea of soundscapes.
– William filled useless papers, practiced movie editing again and talked to a lot of people.
This is just the beginning.
Spring, the season in which ideas flourish and take shape, is now among us.
“William filled useless paper” haha !